The Physician uses this test to check gut flora, digestion, absorption, and the function of the intestines.
The digestive system is at the centre of our wellbeing. If our digestive system is functioning well, we feel strong, healthy, energetic, light, and motivated. If our digestive health is poor, it can result in a weakened immune system, digestive issues, emotional problems, or hormonal imbalance.
Life Healthcare Group offers a Comprehensive Stool Analysis in order to diagnose a range of symptoms and conditions including:
- Digestive conditions relating to the digestive tract, liver, and pancreas
- Digestive symptoms including chronic bloating, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, or changes in appetite
- Infections caused by virus, bacteria, parasites or fungus
- Screening for colon cancer
Our Comprehensive Stool Analysis includes:
- Initial and follow-up physician consultation for a detailed assessment, diagnosis, and personalised treatment plan
- Stool test and analysis to measure your enzymes, gut flora, bacteria, mineral levels, and digestive function