Our Comprehensive Nutritional Assessment evaluates not only the macro-nutrient status (proteins, fats and carbohydrates) but also the micro-nutrient content (vitamins & minerals) of your food.
Due to modern farming processes, and individual differences in absorption, even the best diet can be deficient in certain vitamins and minerals. By identifying these deficiencies we can help you address them through changes to diet and sometimes, select high-potency supplements. We believe that food is a powerful tool to healing and preventing disease, and staying in optimal health as we age.
Using various diagnostic tools, including nutritional analysis software, specialised overseas stool, blood or saliva testing, we can help identify any underlying imbalances or dysfunctions contributing to a condition or illness, and address these through a personalised nutritional healing program.
The application of this comprehensive and holistic nutritional approach, can be very helpful for conditions of the:
- Skin – such as eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis
- Brain – such as headaches, migraines or concentration problems
- Gut – such as bloating acid reflux or constipation
- Hormones – such as depression, anxiety or sleep problems
- Joints, tendons and muscles – such as inflamed joints, tendons or muscle weakness
- Immune System – such as Multiple Sclerosis, chronic fatigue or recurrent infections